The other day I went to a wedding and it made me think about my wedding and who I'm going to marry?, who are the bridesmaids going to be?, where it's going to be etc...but that can only come with time and being with people, learning who will always be there for you (This is mostly for picking bridesmaids and thing..) But the biggest thing that was on my mind was who I was going to marry (I haven't had many boyfriends so that could be hard) Who the bridesmaids are going to be (I have lots of people I would love to be them) and what style of dress (I like a lot of different styles) This was what has been on my mind the past couple of days... Have you ever thought of your wedding what is it like? ❤️
Today I'm going to blog about what my blogs were first meant to be about which is makeup and beauty products. 2true is brand of makeup that can be brought from Superdrug it's a cheap brand but good products I use a lot of this brand so I thought I would tell you a bit about it. So first the foundation/bb creams: The foundation is very good coverage you probably will not need to build as It's quite full went you first start putting it on. I have two different shades of foundation 1&2 shade 1 is a bit too yellow for my skin and shade 2 is too orange for me but it stays all day I have re-bought this many time but now I know it's not my colour I will probably stick with the bb cream. The bb creams are what I use the most for a base other then foundation I use shade 2 which is the perfect colour match for me it's light coverage but build-able it stays all day and nice for a everyday base I bought this twice and would buy it again. Pressed powder: So in the ...
Today I am going to talking about the revolution pro HD Amplified 35 palette in the commitment palette. I Love this palette it's very pigmented you just have to tap your brush in the eyeshadow and you would enough to start to light wash of colour that is so build-able and blend-able. This particular palette is more for the people who love a brown/gold eyeshadow look. This palette has a mix of shimmer and matte shades as you can guess there is 35 shadows within the palette, there are some purple colours and the browns have an purple undertone to them so if you are not keen on purple eye shadows then maybe try one of the other palettes like this. All of the shade have names but they are only written on the plastic sheet on top of the shadows, the best part of this (other then to shadows) is the BIG mirror so this this a great palette to travel with. This is a great palette with some great looks and it has an good price £15.00 I would recommend it to anyone if they are lo...
Comments
Post a Comment